Skip to main content

Breaking the Silence

Generally, a blogger (like me) fails to blog continuously, because one or more of the following Four reasons.

1. There is nothing happened in my life to blog about..( which is impossible.)
2. There happened lots of things and got busy with the things that came up.
3. No internet connection.
4. good bye to blog

For me, Its the second reason that make this blog silent over the last month. Not only that there is slight touch of third reason i.e.I had limited access to internet.

It is good in one way, as always quality work is associated with the efficient usage of limited internet rather than slogging all time in internet.

Over the last month, though I have been to Chennai and Bangalore over the last two week, I could not meet lots of my friends. As I used to say, In Life, "It happens".

And also, There were lots of events, trips and learnings i have come across that definitely needs blogging. Hope I would blog something better in the next blog other than mere update. Let's see...

Popular posts from this blog

The Cheat Sheet (TCS)

What is a Cheat Sheet? A cheat sheet is a single sheet of reference that gives details in very high level. It is often used as a programmer's quick reference of functions. Creating the cheat sheet is the best way of learning and it would be very helpful for preparing exams as well. For sample reference of Cheat Sheets.. Javascript CSS Where can i get cheat sheet in Net? There were around thousands of cheatsheets available in Internet in Techcheatsheets (TCS) and it was a really good compilation. In Vertrigo website, one can find cheat sheets for PHP, MySQL, Html Entities, apache mod_rewrite, RGB Hex and VBScript (asp) developed by Jack Daniels . What is the advantage of using a cheat Sheet? Time is saved. As a human, we ought to forget the some syntax of function (sometimes spelling). Now, I can realize.. how much amount of time would be saved if I have this cheat sheet in my hand (the wasted time includes googling). neway, Lets keep moving forward.. Imitating and Improving, ...

Wordpress 2.3

Finally, Today, I find time to upgrade this site to Wordpress 2.3 which was released a week back (september 25). In this release, Wordpress has included Tags Support. i.e, Now the user can add tags to the blogs. For me, Categories and tags for a blog more or less the same. The difference is that tag cloud(look at the first box in right most column). The characters in the Tag cloud appears bigger as per the no. of posts have that tag. while, categories (look at the one below tag cloud), its just a list. When I was browsing, I find tag cloud was not much helpful. May be in future, I might be able to appreciate its purpose. As days goes by, wordpress comes up with more and more functionality and now with a threat to privacy. Slashdot has reported that wordpress spying on users . So , there is not much difference between blogger & wordpress but still, in wordpress, the owner can remove the unwanted code. After the immediate opposition from the users, Wordpress has released a plugin...

Back to India

Its my return to India or Karnataka after a year at uk. I am hoping to see lots of changes in the bengalooru and every place i would be seeing it in the next month. Anyways, let my surprises be surprises. At this point, before flying back to India, I thought of sharing a photo of me where I was flying in air. The photographic trick here, requires full of trust, faith and devotion in the following sloka. Jai Hanuman Gyan Gun Sagar, Jai Kapis Tihun lok ujaagar. Ram Dut Atulit bal Dhaama, Anjani putra Pavan sut naama Having said this sloka by heart, 10 times a day, all week. You may or may not be able fly. :)