Skip to main content

Arai Enn 305il Kadavul

Its a fantastic fantacy movie from imsai arasan fame Chimbudevan. His way of story telling is thrilling at the same time its full humour. To say a particular scene that explains the above line, God (prakash raj ) cautions dubaakkurs that 2100 people to going to die in the next 4 seconds and later, its fun to know that it was 2100 mosquitoes that died.

The chimbudevan's style of mocking against the big corporates is quite innovative. In this movie the target was moved from coca cola, pepsi to Infosys (as kollaiasys :). Its not only innovative, but also courageous attempt in making fun out of the real life situation prevalent in the society. Hats off to Chimbudevan.

There is lot to blog about the movie, and i became a greatest fan of Chimbudevan. Waiting for his Next movie.

There is another thing to cherish in this blog as this is my first moblog or mobile blog. that makes this blog goes a level up.

Popular posts from this blog

Dual Role

Eversince my childhood, I loved watching movies. Its like living a dream and it's a wild fantasy. With the advent of technology, We the humans, were able to achieve a new dimension in Movies and "Dual role" is one common tweak in movies. Usually , Its One person playing two Characters in a film like twins, Father & Son etc and often (Esp. In Indian Movies), there would be some imperfection in screen when these two characters come together in the screen. Its really surprising to see two identical characters together. Just imagine how it would be if I was standing in front of you as two Aruns. Happy .. Right...So.. lets go to action. Lets assume that the twins were discussing about how to play dual role. The following simple bold two points explains how three aruns come to live in the above photo.. Just Visualize it..It is simple... 1) Take two (or more) photos with camera in same position while object(u) in different places Though there were many ways, This method redu

Blog Updates

Past four days, I have been doing some changes to the blog that should have caused some web outages of my blog. I am sorry, if you are one of those who caught in the mid. But the sad to note, is that I have revert back all the changes that i made to blog, as I was dissatisfied with my changes. Anyways, Blogs, the new medium of sharing, consumes more time (kills time) and in addion to that, it needs to be arranged in a proper order. Few days back, I have posted a video on my Edinburgh trip made by Chirag, soon more videos were yet to be released, under the category "video series", I have to ensure that the size of the video is less, so that many can view it without any problems. For Now make sure you have.. * Subscribe to My Blog Entries (RSS) http://smartpandian.com/feed * Subscribe to My Blog Comments (RSS) http://smartpandian.com/comments/feed More Changes yet to come...

Katrathu Kaiyalavu

There was a Girl, who was Tall & Thin & Fair, her Hair, her Hair, was a color of Ginger An English Rhymes from the Tamil Movie, "Katrathu Tamil", One of the Excellent movie of the year, packed with interesting, informative dialogs and intuitive screenplay. Achan kovil, Xaviers College, Tirunelveli (My Dad graduated there), munusaamy(A tamil Graduate), takes me back and forth in time. Even the dumb story of a dream tiger which is dreaming about the dream desert, adds unknown beauty to the movie. A One line about IT... "If India is a growing, it has to be equivalent in all industry. if only Leg (IT) is growing, it is a Disease (yaanai Kaal), we have to cure it." explains the impact of IT over other industry. Just like real life, this movie has got no logic :) Unlike my earlier blogs on Movies, This blog going to be a sketch of incidents that cames to my mind while watching this movie. Incident 1: Guindy, 04:30 pm, I have just reached the Gandhi Mandapam Bus