Skip to main content

Firefox, Revisitied

Last couple of years, Microsoft was kicked back in web arena by Google and Firefox. Anyway this blog is not about firefox vs ie cold war and its all about sharing what i have seen in web today.

Don’t Click on the blue E!

The First one is the following Cover picture of the book (See Right), where Firefox was eating the blue e!. Its an intuitive thinking with the double meaning.

ie = e! and the word Blue E matching ie icon..


When I see this cover, the thing that immediately pops in my mind is that. Mr. Project, a perfect opensource competitor of Ms Project.
Microsoft Project or Miss Project. I have seen many instances where Microsoft Often refferred as Miss (Ms). I think she is planning to marry Yahoo to stand against mighty Google.. Lets wait and see..

The next one, is about Firefox 3 which is available in alpha 4. Firefox 3 has heightened my expectation because of its new functionality called FUEL ( Firefox User Extension Language) which seems to reduce the amount of time in developing addon. Already, there were thousands of addons, available for Firefox and are simply rocking. It think it would replace the functions of Grease Monkey. For more updates about Mozilla, just tune into http://mozillalinks.org.

I was ready to add FUEL to FireFox 3, How about you?


Two months before, I was not aware of Wordpress. Now, I can find lots of website using wordpress for blogging and I was happy to see Mozilla links is using wordpress for blogging..

Though there is always an expectation on newer version because of new features and functionalities,still there were lots of people living in older version. I dont understand why they were standing there. One can find statistics of those users in Mozilla Links..

Popular posts from this blog

The Cheat Sheet (TCS)

What is a Cheat Sheet? A cheat sheet is a single sheet of reference that gives details in very high level. It is often used as a programmer's quick reference of functions. Creating the cheat sheet is the best way of learning and it would be very helpful for preparing exams as well. For sample reference of Cheat Sheets.. Javascript CSS Where can i get cheat sheet in Net? There were around thousands of cheatsheets available in Internet in Techcheatsheets (TCS) and it was a really good compilation. In Vertrigo website, one can find cheat sheets for PHP, MySQL, Html Entities, apache mod_rewrite, RGB Hex and VBScript (asp) developed by Jack Daniels . What is the advantage of using a cheat Sheet? Time is saved. As a human, we ought to forget the some syntax of function (sometimes spelling). Now, I can realize.. how much amount of time would be saved if I have this cheat sheet in my hand (the wasted time includes googling). neway, Lets keep moving forward.. Imitating and Improving, ...

Back to India

Its my return to India or Karnataka after a year at uk. I am hoping to see lots of changes in the bengalooru and every place i would be seeing it in the next month. Anyways, let my surprises be surprises. At this point, before flying back to India, I thought of sharing a photo of me where I was flying in air. The photographic trick here, requires full of trust, faith and devotion in the following sloka. Jai Hanuman Gyan Gun Sagar, Jai Kapis Tihun lok ujaagar. Ram Dut Atulit bal Dhaama, Anjani putra Pavan sut naama Having said this sloka by heart, 10 times a day, all week. You may or may not be able fly. :)

Dual Role

Eversince my childhood, I loved watching movies. Its like living a dream and it's a wild fantasy. With the advent of technology, We the humans, were able to achieve a new dimension in Movies and "Dual role" is one common tweak in movies. Usually , Its One person playing two Characters in a film like twins, Father & Son etc and often (Esp. In Indian Movies), there would be some imperfection in screen when these two characters come together in the screen. Its really surprising to see two identical characters together. Just imagine how it would be if I was standing in front of you as two Aruns. Happy .. Right...So.. lets go to action. Lets assume that the twins were discussing about how to play dual role. The following simple bold two points explains how three aruns come to live in the above photo.. Just Visualize it..It is simple... 1) Take two (or more) photos with camera in same position while object(u) in different places Though there were many ways, This method redu...